TRAIN. RACE. INSPIRE.
Why is the Bloodwise Blenheim Palace Triathlon THE event for you and your colleagues?
The Bloodwise Blenheim Palace Triathlon is the UK’s second largest triathlon and the only triathlon in the world to take place in a world heritage site, each year welcoming over 7,500 participants of all ages and abilities to swim, bike and run around the spectacular route.
Over 40 companies took part in 2018 with over 500 participants. These companies and many more return each year to the event because it is a fantastic way to promote health, wellbeing and friendly competition in the workplace as well as providing an excellent focus for corporate charitable fundraising.
Held in the stunning grounds of Blenheim Palace, the event is a great opportunity for individuals and teams from companies of all sizes to come together outside of the office and take on a challenge together.
Sunday 2nd June 2019
Corporate wave times tbc
- Guaranteed same wave entry (*when entering the same race category)
- Corporate training t-shirt – look good whilst training hard
- Sponsor discounts online and at the event
- Personal account manager to look after your booking from start to finish
- Access to Corporate zones and opportunity to purchase bespoke Corporate Hospitality
There are four different challenges available at the Blenheim Triathlon to cater for all abilities.
SUPER SPRINT DISTANCE
- Super Sprint Distance = £92.50pp.* The Super Sprint option is the shortest distance on offer and is a fantastic introduction to the sport of triathlon and an ideal distance for those looking to complete their first full triathlon.
INDIVIDUAL SPRINT DISTANCE
- Individual Sprint Distance = £102.50pp.* Challenging, yet achievable, the Sprint distance is our most popular distance.
SPRINT TEAM RELAY
- Sprint Team Relay = £165* per team. The Team Relay option is a fantastic introduction to the sport as it allows participants to take on the Sprint distance with their colleagues. A team is made up of three people – one swims, one bikes, one runs.
- Weekend Warrior Challenge = £200pp.* This challenge is the ultimate test of endurance. Warriors must complete as many triathlons as possible, during racing hours, across both days of the event weekend. The winner is the Warrior who completes the most. The current record is 9 Sprint triathlons, think you can beat it? Only 100 places are available for this challenge.
* All prices subject to VAT
What could possibly make the Bloodwise Blenheim Palace Triathlon any better? Well your very own private marquee of course. Situated along the finish strait, it is the perfect place to cheer on colleagues during their bike and run stages, whilst entertaining friends, family and clients. Located a short walk from the swim start, you are in the best position to soak up all stages of the triathlon and the event atmosphere. There really is no better place to be.
A sunny day out in the British countryside wouldn’t be complete without a picnic. You can bring along your own or be fully catered for by the fantastic Blenheim Palace catering team.
Book a single 6m x 6m marquee. Price TBC
HOW TO ENTER
To book your official corporate places and your corporate marquee
T: 020 3865 6979