Nervous about signing up and don’t know what to expect?
Taking part in a triathlon for the first time or stepping up in distance can be a daunting thought for many people! You are not alone in that nervous feeling, on average over [50%] of entrants taking part in both Blenheim Triathlon and London Triathlon are first time triathletes.
However, taking up the challenge of a swim, bike then run can be a very rewarding experience.
- Stepping out of your everyday comfort zone
- The motivation of race day is a great way to get active and stick to a weekly training routine
- Perhaps this is a way for you to raise money for a good cause
- The confidence you get from crossing the finish line and realising new things you are capable of can cross over into other aspects of life
- Get fit, active and healthier
Triathlons are not just for the super fit! With a little will-power, a training plan and routine in place anyone can cross the finish line on race day.