Effective Date: 1st September 2017
- Information You Provide to Us
IMG collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you sign up for newsletters or our email lists, use our Site, or otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information We Automatically Collect
- Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including personal and non-personal information, and information collected through our Site and offline, as well as information collected from third party sources to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site and service.
IMG may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Respond to your inquiries, provide services, and communicate with you;
- Develop new services or Site content;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or other sites;
- Contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Speedway Grand Prix, IMG or on behalf of our partners and affiliates, including by email and direct mail;
- Research, address problems, and improve the usage and operations of the Site;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- As described to you at the point of data collection.
Further, IMG may share aggregate or anonymous, non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools such as the Facebook "Like" button, which let you share actions you take on our Service with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
IMG is committed to maintaining the security of the data you provide us and will take reasonable precautions to help protect your personal information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet, while we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS IN THE UK
For UK users, the data controller in respect of your personal information is the IMG Building 6, Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR, United Kingdom.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT