The public ballot for the 2021 Blenheim Palace Triathlon has now closed. To register your interest for charity places in the event, please click here.
- First preference places will be allocated on Wednesday 17 March
- All successful first preference place winners will need to register and pay for their allocated place between Wednesday 17 March and Thursday 25 March at 11.59pm
- Any remaining, or unclaimed places will go into a second draw
- Those places will be allocated to remaining first preference ballot entrants and all second preference entrants on Wednesday 31 March
- All successful Blenheim Tri place winners in the second draw will need to register and pay for their allocated entry between Wednesday 31 March and Friday 16 April at 11.59pm
Ballot results will be communicated via email. On results day, please keep an eye on your inbox (including your junk folders!) as if you are successful you will need to act to secure your place.
The entry fee will vary based on day and distance. See below for more information.
- Saturday Sprint – £123.49
- Saturday Premium Sprint – £131.00
- Saturday Super Sprint – £108.99
- Sunday Sprint – £112.00
- Sunday Premium Sprint – £131.00
- Sunday Super Sprint – £98.49
- Weekend Warrior – £219.49