The public ballot for the 2021 Blenheim Palace Triathlon is OPEN!
Entering the ballot is completely free! To enter the ballot, simply follow the link below and fill in the required information. The ballot is open for all distances (except Sprint Team Relay) and it only takes two minutes to enter.
What are you waiting for? Enter now for your chance to be on the start line of the UK’s most stunning triathlon.
- The public ballot will CLOSE for entries on Thursday 11 March at 11.59pm
- First preference places will be allocated on Wednesday 17 March
- All successful first preference place winners will need to register and pay for their allocated place between Wednesday 17 March and Thursday 25 March at 11.59pm
- Any remaining, or unclaimed places will go into a second draw
- Those places will be allocated to remaining first preference ballot entrants and all second preference entrants on Wednesday 31 March
- All successful Blenheim Tri place winners in the second draw will need to register and pay for their allocated entry between Wednesday 31 March and Friday 16 April at 11.59pm
Ballot results will be communicated via email. On results day, please keep an eye on your inbox (including your junk folders!) as if you are successful you will need to act to secure your place.
The entry fee will vary based on day and distance. See below for more information.
- Saturday Sprint – £123.49
- Saturday Premium Sprint – £131.00
- Saturday Super Sprint – £108.99
- Sunday Sprint – £112.00
- Sunday Premium Sprint – £131.00
- Sunday Super Sprint – £98.49
- Weekend Warrior – £219.49