Why is the Blood Cancer UK Blenheim Palace Triathlon THE event for you and your colleagues?
The Blood Cancer UK Blenheim Palace Triathlon is the UK’s second largest triathlon and the only triathlon in the world to take place in a world heritage site, each year welcoming over 7,000 participants of all ages and abilities to swim, bike and run around the spectacular route. After 2019’s sell-out event, we look forward to welcoming yourself and your company in 2020.
Over 30 companies took part in 2019 with over 700 participants. These companies and many more return each year to the event because it is a fantastic way to promote health, wellbeing and friendly competition in the workplace as well as providing an excellent focus for corporate charitable fundraising. The Blood Cancer UK Blenheim Palace Triathlon also provides your company with the option to purchase a Corporate Hospitality Marquee along the finishing straight.
Held in the stunning grounds of Blenheim Palace, the event is a great opportunity for individuals and teams from companies of all sizes to come together outside of the office and take on a challenge together.
Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th September 2020
Corporate wave times TBC
- Guaranteed same wave entry (*when entering the same race category)
- Unique finishers t-shirt and medal
- Sponsor discounts online
- Personal account manager to look after your booking from start to finish
- Opportunity to purchase bespoke Corporate Hospitality
There are four different challenges available at the Blenheim Triathlon to cater for all abilities. All entry prices will be confirmed shortly.
SUPER SPRINT DISTANCE – Early Bird £97.50 (+VAT)
- Super Sprint Distance. The Super Sprint option is the shortest distance on offer and is a fantastic introduction to the sport of triathlon and an ideal distance for those looking to complete their first full triathlon.
INDIVIDUAL SPRINT DISTANCE – Early Bird £107.50 (+VAT)
- Individual Sprint Distance. Challenging, yet achievable, the Sprint distance is our most popular distance.
SPRINT TEAM RELAY – Early Bird £175 (+VAT)
- Sprint Team Relay. The Team Relay option is a fantastic introduction to the sport as it allows participants to take on the Sprint distance with their colleagues. A team is made up of three people – one swims, one bikes, one runs.
WEEKEND WARRIOR – Early bird £200 (+VAT)
The Blood Cancer UK Blenheim Palace Triathlon is the home of the Weekend Warrior. As the first wave to enter the water on the Saturday morning, complete as many full circuits as possible throughout the weekend.
What could possibly make the Blood Cancer UK Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2020 any better? Well your very own private marquee of course. Situated along the finish straight, it is the perfect place to cheer on colleagues during their bike and run stages, whilst entertaining friends, family and clients. Located a short walk from the swim start, you are in the best position to soak up all stages of the triathlon and the event atmosphere. There really is no better place to be.
A sunny day out in the British countryside wouldn’t be complete without a picnic. You can bring along your own or be fully catered for by the fantastic Blenheim Palace catering team.
Book a single marquee (6m x 6m) – £750 (+vat)
Book a double marquee (12mx6m) – £1500 (+vat)
THE BLENHEIM TEAM TROPHY
We have partnered with Sandstone Communications to bring you the Blenheim Team Trophy, which offers companies the opportunity to create a team and compete at Blenheim Tri 2020. Taking place across both Saturday and Sunday, companies will be included within specific corporate waves and are invited by both Limelight Sports and Sandstone Communications to attend a corporate hospitality marquee specifically for those who have entered the Blenheim Team Trophy. This unique event experience will include prizes, food & drink and a meet & greet from an elite athlete.
If you are interested in entering the team challenge or need further information, please contact Mark Loughrey (details found below).
Please see below for conditions of entry:
- The Team is made up of individuals participating within the Individual Sprint Distance.
- A team can consist of as many individuals as you wish, however:
- Each team must have at least four individuals
- Each team must be mixed (have at least one male and one female)
- A company’s team time will consist of four cumulative times (their fastest male and fastest female plus the next two fastest individuals)
With prizes to be won, muster your team and compete within the Blenheim Team Trophy in 2020!
HOW TO ENTER
To book your official corporate places and your corporate marquee
T: 020 3865 6979
M: 07513 482846