The UK’s Best Multi-Sport Event!
The London ExCeL Centre provides the perfect setting for the world’s largest Triathlon. With easy transport routes from inside and outside of London, this is an event for corporates throughout the UK! The epic route gives Corporate Triathletes the chance to participate in London’s only closed-road Triathlon and be a part of an electrifying atmosphere in the heart of the Capital. With a variety of distances that cater to both the first-timer and seasoned Triathlete, Saturday at London Triathlon provides a unique experience for Corporates!
Saturday 8th August 2020
Official corporate waves tbc
The London Triathlon is the perfect event for first time and seasoned Triathletes alike. It is an opportunity to take on a challenge with your colleagues and create unforgettable memories outside of the office. Corporate entry encompasses the true meaning of team spirit. From training together, competing together and crossing the finish line together, you will build a stronger team, stronger relationships and ultimately a stronger business.
DISTANCES AND PRICES
* Prices subject to VAT
* These are Early Bird prices and will rise
- Guaranteed same wave entry (*when entering the same wave category)
- Option to purchase bespoke hospitality (see below)
- Option to enter ‘City vs Wharf Challenge,’ or ‘Weekend Warrior Challenge.’ (See below for further info.).
- London Triathlon finisher shirt
- Sponsor discounts online
- Personal account manager to look after your booking from start to finish
CITY VS WHARF CORPORATE CHALLENGE
As two of London’s primary economic hubs, we are offering companies from both the City and Canary Wharf the opportunity to create a team and compete against other similar companies from their region. Represent ‘City’ or ‘Wharf’ and compete within your teams to battle it out for the title. Who will come out triumphant? City vs Wharf. It’s time to bring the competition.
There are prizes to be won throughout the competition, so it’s all to play for in the City vs Wharf challenge.
If you are interested in entering this team challenge or need further information please contact Elliot Lowe on his details at the bottom of this page.
Please see below for conditions of entry:
- A team can have as many individuals as you wish, but it must have a minimum of four individuals within it.
- Each team will need a minimum of one male and one female.
- Your teams score will be the cumulative score of your fastest male, fastest female and the next two fastest (four times in total).
- From the cumulative time:
- A City leader board will be created.
- A Wharf leader board will be created.
- A combined leader board will be created from which a scoring system will ascertain whether the City or the Wharf region comes out on top!
- All teams that enter the City vs Wharf Challenge will receive a breakdown of their team’s individual results post event.
WEEKEND WARRIOR CHALLENGE
Do you have an employee looking to enter the ultimate Triathlon Challenge?
Weekend Warrior Corporate Challenge = £150pp.* This challenge is the ultimate test of endurance. Warriors must complete as many triathlons as possible, during racing hours, across both days of the event weekend. The winner is the Warrior who completes the most.
Each Corporate Weekend Warrior will be entered into the final results of all Weekend Warriors, but a Corporate Results Table will also be created. Prizes to be Won!
You’ve completed the swim, bike and run and now it’s time to celebrate! To make this event extra special, why not book one of our exclusive corporate hospitality suites. Take in the impressive views of Canary Wharf whilst watching the swim and bike section from your very own private balcony. Bask in the sun and the glory whilst entertaining friends, family, colleagues and clients.
The perfect place for a friendly pre event welcome and for a post event party. Use of the hospitality is yours for the whole event day. Catering can be provided by the fantastic ExCeL catering team.
Single Room (Capacity 90): £849 + VAT
Double Room (Capacity 200): £1698 + VAT
HOW TO ENTER
To find out more information and to book your official corporate places and hospitality room please contact:
M: 07920 112 590