About Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
Every day, 618 children and young people from across the UK arrive at GOSH. Every day, doctors and nurses battle the most complex illnesses, and the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs. And every day is a chance for you to make a difference.
This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support and by joining Team GOSH and taking on the London Triathlon you can help to give seriously ill children the chance of a better future.
Register now for only £25 and pledge to raise £450 to support the work of GOSH to secure your place in the London Triathlon today.
For more information about the work GOSH does and to find out where your fundraising will go visit our website:
As part of Team GOSH at the London Triathlon, you’ll receive a VIP event day experience with:
- a technical GOSH sports top
- online training webinars, professional advice and plans and tips from top triathletes
- fundraising advice, ideas and materials to help you smash your target
- encouragement along the route from our cheer team
- the chance to win exclusive gear and prizes
- dedicated support from a member of our events team
- on the day support and post-race hospitality at the ExCeL Centre
What our participants say:
‘I was made to feel really valued as a fundraiser.’
‘I really struggled on the run but passing the cheer station every lap really helped and gave the motivation to keep going.’
‘It was my first triathlon and it was made special’
‘It was nice to feel more appreciated for our efforts.’
‘Great to give you a boost and remember why we do this event.’