By 2020, almost one in two people will get cancer at some point in their lives, and it’s the toughest fight most of us will ever face. We want to help everyone with cancer find their best way through, from the moment of diagnosis, so they’re able to live life as fully as they can. You can be someone who makes that happen.
Join Team Macmillan today to get your free kit, receive incredible support and make your miles count. We ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid) and there’s a £1 registration fee.
With a charity place, your £500 pledge could pay for a Macmillan nurse for nearly 2.5 days, helping people living with cancer and their families receive essential medical, practical and emotional support.
What do you get as part of #TeamMacmillan?
- When you join Team Macmillan, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- Our bumper fundraising pack contains loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our online training zone
- Your free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with Macmillan’s news and activities
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts will help everyone with cancer to live life as fully as they can.