The 2021 London Triathlon Race Guide is your complete guide to race weekend. In it you will find, directions on how to get there, rules and regulations, safety information and route maps. Please make sure you read it carefully prior to the event weekend and if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEEKEND WARRIOR RULEBOOK
1. All participants AND spectators must complete a lateral flow test 12- 24 hours before arriving at the event. You must log the negative result here and keep your email / text confirmation as proof. You may be asked to show this on arrival at the event. (Please note, children under 11 do not need to take a test).
2. Face masks must be worn whilst inside the ExCeL centre and event village (unless exempt). The only exception to this rule is when you are on your way to swim start, whilst racing, and once you have finished your race before you collect your belongings.
3. All participants must complete a heath declaration before arriving at the event. This will be sent out via email.
4. The format of the day and the structure of the event have been changed to allow participants and spectators to maintain a safe distance throughout. Please adhere to all signage and listen to event staff as you arrival a the event.
5. Participants will be pulsed out one by one at the swim start instead of the usual mass start to allow you to keep 2m apart. Timing chips will register individual start times.