- Personal Information
- Use Restrictions
- Submission of Ideas
IMG does not accept submissions of any kind (e.g., materials, ideas, suggestions, know-how, or concepts) through this Site or otherwise. All submissions will be deleted unread or destroyed, at IMG’s discretion.
- Hyperlinks from the Site
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). IMG does not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. IMG is not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Site. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Site does not indicate IMG’s approval or endorsement thereof. If you choose to leave the Site to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
- Liability of IMG and Its Licensors and Partners
The use of the Site or the Contents is at your own risk. The Contents in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. IMG may make changes or improvements at any time.
THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IMG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IMG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IMG DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENTS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT IMG) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
- Applicable Laws
- Notice and Take Down Procedures
If you believe any content accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting IMG (address identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained-of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our address for copyright issues relating to the Site is as follows:
9601 Wilshire Blvd. 3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, IMG maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Site who are repeat infringers.
- Complete Agreement