We’re delighted to announce that the 2020 London Triathlon will host an official ITU Standard Distance Triathlon World Championship Qualifier! This incredible addition to the event will see hundreds of athletes battling it out in the Olympic distance for their chance to represent Great Britain in their age group at the World Championships in Bermuda 2021.
How do I enter?
To enter the qualifying event at the London Triathlon, simply follow the below steps:
- Head to the Enter Now page
- Select ‘Sunday’ and the Olympic Westminster event
- On the drop down, select the ‘General Entry’ category*
- On the registration form, you will be asked if you would like to race in the qualifiers. When prompted, select ‘yes’ to this question.
- You will then be automatically added to the appropriate waves on race day that give you a chance to qualify
- Follow the steps below to register your intent to qualify with British Triathlon
*Please note: if you want to enter the qualification races, do not enter the Male Sub 2:30 or Female sub 2:40 waves. On race day, you will be grouped in waves of based on those also going for age-group qualification.
ITU 2021 Standard Distance Triathlon Qualifier – REGISTER INTENT
The 2020 London Triathlon is hosting a Qualifier for the British Triathlon GB Age-Group Team in the Standard distance.
If you intend to qualify for the GB Age-Group Team at the London Triathlon you must register your intent to qualify by 5pm Friday 7th August. Additional details can be found via this link.