We’re delighted to announce that the 2020 London Triathlon will host the official ITU Standard Distance Triathlon World Championship Qualifiers! This incredible addition to the event will see hundreds of athletes battling it out in the Olympic distance for their chance to represent Great Britain in their age group at the World Championships in Bermuda 20201.
How do I enter?
To enter the qualifying event at the London Triathlon, simply follow the below steps:
- Head to the Enter Now page
- Select ‘Sunday’ and the Olympic Westminster event
- On the drop down, select the ‘General Entry’ category*
- On the registration form, you will be asked if you would like to race in the qualifiers. When prompted, select ‘yes’ to this question.
- You will then be automatically added to the appropriate waves on race day that give you a chance to qualify
*Please note: if you want to enter the qualification races, do not enter the Male Sub 2:30 or Female sub 2:40 waves. On race day, you will be grouped in waves of based on those also going for age-group qualification.
For more information on Age Group Qualifiers and how they work, please visit the British Triathlon website here: https://www.britishtriathlon.org/age-group